Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys in Barrow County
Committed to Providing Diligent Legal Advocacy
Being involved in a motor vehicle accident affects all aspects of your life and make you feel overwhelmed. There is physical, emotional, and personal healing that happens and needs to be the focus to fully recover. At the Mitchell & Crunk law firm in Barrow County, our experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers and their legal teams will diligently use their experience and strategies to ensure you are able to financially recover as well. We will be your guide and advocate to make it right.
Reach out to our law firm today at (678) 701-6252 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our knowledgeable motor vehicle accident team members to get started!
Georgia is a comparative negligence state, which means that the damages you recover in a personal injury lawsuit may be reduced if you were partly to blame for the accident. Compensation will be reduced by the percentage for which you are at fault for the accident.
Steps You Should Take After a Motor Vehicle Accident
There are certain steps you should take after a motor vehicle accident to protect your health and the future of your personal injury claim.
Here are some of the steps you should take after a motor vehicle accident:
- Check yourself and your passengers for injuries and call for emergency assistance if necessary.
- If your vehicle is not in a safe area, move it to the side of the road.
- Dial 9-1-1. Even if it only appears to be a minor accident, you will need law enforcement to file a police report since your insurer may ask for a copy for the claims process.
- Exchange contact information with the other driver. You should also write down the make, model, and color of the vehicle, the location of the accident, and the driver’s license plate number.
- Document as much as you can through photos. Take pictures of the damage done to your vehicle, the other vehicle, and the surroundings. It is always better to take more pictures than you think you may need than to take too few.
- Contact your insurance company to notify them of the accident.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney.
Discuss the Details of Your Motor Vehicle Accident Case with One of Our Lawyers!
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, the legal team at the Mitchell & Crunk law firm in Barrow County can provide the experienced representation you need to obtain the financial recovery needed to make you as whole as possible taking into account all your damages. Backed by our diligence, experience, and relentlessness; you can rely on our team to achieve the best possible results for your case.
Reach out to our law office today at (678) 701-6252 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys to get started on your case.
If you have found our website, chances are you and your family are going through a difficult moment. Our team welcomes the opportunity to assist you and is determined to make a positive difference in your life. When you come to us for help, our Barrow property division lawyers will listen to your concerns, identify the legal issues involved in your case, explain the law to you, and provide the effective legal counsel you need to succeed. Our track record speaks for itself, and we encourage you to review our testimonials to learn more about what our clients think of our family law services.
“Couldn't have been happier!”
“Mitchell and Crunk was very diligent throughout my whole process. And I couldn't have asked for a better outcome in my case.”
“He genuinely cared about my case first and myself as a client. He was so thorough with the case and actually listened to me and cared. He is also very descriptive and helps you really understand your case with such an honest tone.”
“I met Matthew Crunk and he was just amazing. He listened to me, was very understanding of my situation and very thorough on explaining everything to me.”
“The environment was welcoming and the staff was very polite. Misty was more than happy to help me and provide me with answers to all of my questions during our consultation.”