Experienced lawyers to give
you the results you deserve.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Barrow County
Pursuing Fair and Just Compensation on Your Behalf
One of the greatest disruptions in life can be when you have been injured because of the negligent or even wrongful conduct of another person or company. At its worst it can become an all-consuming event in your life on your own.
After a negligent or wrongful injury event, you may be unable to return to work and, as medical bills begin to mount, you may experience some financial challenges along with the physical pain of your injuries. With the Mitchell & Crunk law firm on your side, you can rest assured your case is in good hands.
At the Mitchell & Crunk law firm, we see from our experience how taking legal action to hold the responsible party accountable can bring healing financially and mentally, to know you have a legal team on your side taking care of the legal and financial side of this terrible disruption in your life so you can focus more on healing and personal development needed because of this abrupt disruption in your life. At the Mitchell & Crunk law firm in Barrow County, our lawyers and legal team will fight on your behalf for the results you deserve and the recovery you need.
Reach out to our law office today at (678) 701-6252 to schedule a free initial consultation with a member of our personal injury team to get started on your case.
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Every state has a timeframe within which those injured from the negligent or wrongful acts of someone else must file their personal injury lawsuits. In Georgia, the statute of limitations is 2 years, starting on the day the injury was sustained. There can be other statute of limitations for other types of circumstances that lead to the injury, therefore, it is crucial to talk to a member of our legal team as soon as possible to and if necessary, file your lawsuit as soon as possible to avoid missing out on your chance to recover financial damages.
Recoverable Damages in a Personal Injury Case
In Georgia, there are a variety of damages you may be awarded in a personal injury lawsuit.
Here is a list of damages you may recover:
- Medical expenses, such as surgeries, medical procedures authorized by a doctor, prescription medication, physical therapy, emergency room fees, follow-up appointments, and any other ongoing medical treatment you may need.
- Property damage is a common recoverable damage in motor vehicle accident cases. In Georgia, you are entitled to the fair market value of any personal items you lost when the accident occurred.
- If you were unable to return to work after the accident, compensation may include lost wages.
- Pain and suffering can be more complex to calculate. It includes depression, anxiety, physical impairment, diminished quality of life, and permanent disability.
- In some cases, the injured may be awarded “bad faith” or punitive damages if applicable.
Schedule a Free Initial Case Review with One of Our Skilled Personal Injury Lawyers Today!
Dealing with the trouble and uncertainty resulting from the negligent or wrongful conduct of another person or company can be a traumatic experience and can have a negative ripple effect throughout your life. At the Mitchell & Crunk law firm in Barrow County, our experienced attorneys and legal team will fight tirelessly on your behalf for the compensation you need to get back on your feet after this terrible incident.
Reach out to our law office today at (678) 701-6252 to schedule a free consultation with a member of our team to get started on your personal injury case.
Our Firm Is Here to Help You Types of Practice Areas We Handle
Trusted GuidesDedicated Legal Counsel for Your Family
Call to Schedule a Free Initial Consultation