Filing for Divorce? We Can Help.
Whether it’s divorce or a related family law issue that brings clients into our offices, Mitchell & Crunk Law Firm realizes the stress and frustration families face when taking legal actions involving their loved ones. Navigating legal issues dealing with home and family can make it more difficult for parties to negotiate and reach a resolution.
The lawyers at Mitchell & Crunk are committed to helping our clients find peaceful and timely resolutions to their divorces. If you are considering ending your marriage in Lawrenceville, contact our firm to schedule a free initial consultation. We can provide you with the sound guidance you need as you move through the marriage dissolution process.
Our Lawrenceville divorce lawyers can help you with:
- Property Division: Divorcing couples will need to negotiate or litigate the separation of their marital property. The process of equitably dividing assets and liabilities can be challenging, and when couples can’t reach an agreement, they often require legal advisement and assistance.
- Child Custody & Visitation: During divorce proceedings or when parents are unwed, the court may need to intervene to establish legal parental rights and time-sharing plans.
- Child Support: Both parents are required to provide financial support for their minor children. Child support orders use formulas to establish payments amounts.
- Spousal Support: Also called alimony, spousal support prevents financial hardship from changing the lifestyle of a lower-income spouse.
Issues like child custody and divorce can be emotionally draining, and some custody battles become protracted. Our Lawrenceville divorce lawyers can help your family successfully develop strategies, so you’re prepared to tackle any legal obstacles you may face in family court.
To schedule your free consultation with an experienced divorce lawyer in Lawrenceville, call (678) 701-6252.
Facing legal problems requiring professional assistance? Family law cases have a way of being more emotionally charged and difficult to resolve than other legal matters, and our Lawrenceville family law attorneys can guide you though these complexities We have a long history of helping families navigate the legal landscape towards peaceful resolutions and positive outcomes. You won’t find a team of more compassionate and thoughtful attorneys ready to advocate on your behalf.
In addition to divorce and divorce-related family issues, we can also help with:
- Adoption: Adoption is a legal process to give parental rights of a minor child to an adult, often an adoptive parent or stepparent. Adoption can be a complicated process requiring legal assistance.
- Paternity Services: Unwed fathers often need legal representation to establish parental rights and create visitation plans with their minor child. Being established as a child’s legal father requires several steps requiring legal assistance.
- Estate Planning: Everyone will eventually need a will or more comprehensive estate plan, and failing to draft one means leaving your affairs unresolved. Choosing to put your affairs in order can afford you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your wishes will be understood and executed. We can also help you meet the needs of your situation adjacent to a divorce, adoption, etc.
Our firm will help you navigate the legal landscape and provide you with the resources you need. Contact us today to get started.
“We had a great experience and I’m sure you will too!”