Winder Divorce & Family Law Attorneys
Experienced Lawyers Serving Clients in Windsor & Throughout Barrow County
At Mitchell & Crunk Law Firm, we understand that, occasionally, families need help navigating a variety of legal areas. Our lawyers are well-versed in Georgia family law from child custody to adoption. Many of our family law services are related to issues facing children and marriages. No couple enters a marriage expecting it to end in divorce, but when clients find themselves in an unhappy union, they have an advocate at Mitchell & Crunk Law Firm.
Call our family law attorneys in Winder now at (678) 701-6252 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our Winder family law attorneys understand the ramifications of an inadequate legal strategy in a contentious divorce or antagonistic custody battle. Divorce and child custody issues are just a couple of the legal services we provide to families in Winder and surrounding communities. We also help Georgians hoping to expand their families through adoption or establishing paternity. If you live in Winder and you’re facing legal obstacles, the lawyers at Mitchell & Crunk Law Firm are available to help you find solutions to protect you, your loved ones, and your financial future.
Family Law Services in Winder
Family law is an expansive umbrella of legal services that help families tackle complex issues like can become emotionally straining and challenging to resolve without assistance. Matters impacting children and families can quickly boil over, creating conflictual interactions that negatively impact familial relationships. For families struggling to navigate custody issues, support orders, or adoption paperwork can work, finding legal representation can help you positively resolve these issues and bring peace to your family.
Families can confidently arrive in court when represented by the lawyers at Mitchell & Crunk Law Firm knowing our lawyers have dedicated their professional careers to successfully tackling the most challenging legal problems. Our family law attorneys serving Winder are available for consultations, so you can begin working on a strategy to put these legal problems in your past.
Our family law services in Winder include assistance with:
- A spousal support order, also called alimony, requires one party to provide an ex-spouse with financial assistance. The goal of alimony is to prevent financial hardship in a lower-earning spouse.
- Those hoping to add a minor child to their family will need legal assistance to navigate the adoption process. Adoption is a legal process that establishes parental rights.
- Whether divorced or unwed, parents may need assistance establishing shared parental rights and time-sharing plans.
- Court orders requiring one party to pay a custodial parent for the care of a minor child are typically established after a divorce or a paternity filing.
- For children born to unwed parents, the law requires fathers to establish their parental rights through the legal process of legitimation. Becoming a child’s legally documented father requires several steps where you may need legal assistance.
- Divorcing couples will need to negotiate or litigate the separation of their marital property. Typically, property acquired during a marriage is considered marital property, but the process of equitably dividing assets and liabilities can be challenging – requiring legal representation and advisement.
Winder, GA Divorce Attorneys
Married couples hoping to dissolve their union will find many legal topics must be resolved before that can happen. Topics of child custody, visitation, and support can be potential roadblocks for many couples. It’s common for couples to disagree on these issues, so it’s important to our Winder divorce lawyers that their clients have access to a wide range of legal assistance needed to tackle whatever problems may arise during the divorce process. It’s common for couples to struggle to find compromises on emotionally charged topics.
Winder Estate Planning Attorneys
At Mitchell & Crunk Law Firm, our attorneys understand how estate planning can be an uncomfortable topic for many families. There will be a point where we all must pass away, and when that time comes, it’s important to have your affairs in order. Providing guidance and clarity for your family is the best thing you can do, not only to ensure your wishes are met but to prevent bringing hardship and strain to your loved ones.
• Advance Directives for Health Care
• Powers of Attorney
Preparing your family for a future without you can give you peace of mind and help to protect your assets from heavy taxation. We work hard to help families feel comfortable discussing estate planning topics and work together to draft helpful legal documents to accomplish your goals.
For experienced legal guidance in Winder, call (678) 701-6252 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.
“We had a great experience and I’m sure you will too!”