David R. Schlosser is known for his legal research and writing skills as well as his dedication to providing clients with compassionate, high-quality legal counsel. David is a valuable addition to the Mitchell & Crunk Law Firm team, and we know that our clients will benefit from his ability to listen to and understand their concerns, explain the laws that apply to their case in laymen’s terms, advise them of their best legal options, and develop an individualized legal strategy for their case.
David grew up in Kentucky and later went to the University of Louisville (UofL) for his undergraduate degree. During his time at UofL, David pledged and became a member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity (the largest college social fraternity globally). He also worked as a Program Distribution Supervisor at Dare to Care Food Bank where he managed retail pick-up drivers and helped to grow the Patrol Against Hunger Program.
After graduating from UofL, David decided to pursue his law degree at the University of South Carolina School of Law. While there, he worked as a Temporary Legal Intern at the Sexual Trauma Services of Midlands and (later) as a Law Clerk at the South Carolina Public Employee Benefit Authority.
Outside of the office, David enjoys golfing, hiking, reading literature, and playing trivia games, basketball, and football. He is also often spending time with his wife (who is also a practicing attorney) and son.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Juris Doctorate, Law Degree, 2013-2016
- University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Bachelor of Arts, English Language & Literature, 2008-2013
Past Employment Positions
- Attorney, Jackson & Brubaker Law, PC
- Associate Attorney, The Miller Law Firm, PA
- Assistant Solicitor, 6th Judicial Circuit
- Attorney, Brock & Scott, PLLC
- Attorney, Green Law Firm LLC
- Law Clerk, Mike Kelly Law Group
- German (limited working proficiency)