Commerce, GA Personal Injury Attorney
Our Commerce, GA personal injury lawyers at the offices of Mitchell & Crunk are passionate about helping those who have been wrongfully harmed recover compensation for their injuries. If you or a loved one is in the process of healing from serious injuries, and if you have questions about your legal rights, our attorneys can help. Contact us today for a free initial consultation and answers to all of your personal injury questions.
When You Can File a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia
The best way to know whether or not you have a personal injury claim is to meet with our law offices, where one of our Commerce personal injury lawyers will assess your claim for free. That being said, you may bring forth a personal injury claim when:
- Your injuries would not have occurred but for the negligence or wrongful actions of another;
- You have suffered actual damages as a result of the other party’s negligence; and
- No more than two years from the date of your accident (cause of action) have passed. If you wait more than two years to bring forth a claim, you have breached Georgia’s statute of limitations, and will be barred from seeking damages as such.
What Types of Accidents and Injuries May Warrant a Personal Injury Claim?
At the law offices of Mitchell & Crunk, our Georgia personal injury attorneys have represented clients harmed in a number of different accident and injury types. Filing a personal injury claim may make sense when you have suffered serious losses, regardless of the type of accident you were involved in or the specific type of injury you have suffered. We handle the following personal injury claim types:
- Slip and fall;
- Car accidents;
- Large truck and commercial vehicle accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Premises liability cases;
- Defective product cases;
- Dog bites; and
- Wrongful death.
What Is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
One of the questions that we hear most from our clients is, “What is my injury claim worth?” The answer is that it is impossible to know the answer to this without a thorough investigation of your case. That being said, if the other party is found to be 100 percent liable for the harm you have suffered, you have the right to recover the full value of your economic and noneconomic losses. This means that you can recover damages for:
- Medical expenses, both past and future;
- Lost wages, past and future;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Pain and suffering;
- Property damage;
- Disfigurement or disability; and
- All other economic or noneconomic losses related to your injury.
Contact Our Injury Law Lawyers in Commerce, GA Today to Start the Personal Injury Claim Process
If you think that you may have a personal injury claim, the best thing that you can do is to walk into our office for a free consultation, or schedule a free consultation with our law offices over the phone. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you will never have to worry about our lawyers charging you if your case is not successful.
You can reach our personal injury attorneys in Commerce, GA today at 770-722-9765. You can also contact us online, or visit our office in person.